Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bali Travel Guide - A Pictorial of the Must See & Do Attractions

Monday, September 23, 2013
   
        Bali, Indonesia the land of the Gods, is a popular holiday destination among travellers from around the world. Many go there for its beautiful landscape - big waves that are suitable for surfing, beautiful beaches, lush greenery, breath-taking rice terraces, rustic villages and not forgetting, its colourful and rich culture intertwined with religion, myths and legends.

        Come July, I will be going off on my very first trip to Bali for four days and three nights. Like every other traveller, I need to have a travel itinerary on the things I should see or do during my stay in Bali and after doing some research, here are some of the top must see and do attractions in Bali, as listed (in random order) by TripAdvisor. I will use it as a guide to plan my itinerary and I hope the information provided here will benefit you too.

Tanah Lot

Tegalalang Rice Terraces

Ulun Danu Bratan Temple

Mount & Lake Batur, Kintamani

Uluwatu
Gunung Kawi
Taman Ayun
Pura Taman Saraswati
Pura Tirtha Empul
Besakih Mother Temple
Wild Dolphin Watching, Lovina 
USS Liberty Shipwreck Dive Site
Seafood at Jimbaran Bay
Surfing at Kuta Beach

Kecak

Sukawati Market

        Do let me know if I missed out anything from the list above or feel free to recommend any places or activities that you have been or done in Bali. I will share my travel itinerary as well as travel experiences soon. This will be the first of the many trips I will be embarking ahead. Stay tune for more posts and feel free to share your travel advice or experiences with me.